miércoles, 13 de enero de 2016

Talking about me

Hello, my name is Arael. I’m a second-semester student. I’m doing a major in English Language Teaching at Benemérita Universidad Autónoma de Puebla. I will be uploading some videos so that my classmates get to know me and, at the same time, we can interact on this network. So, the following video is about me, my family, my hobbies, and the things that I want to do in the future. I hope you like it. Please, feel free to comment about it.




As a conclusion, I can say that it is too difficult to make videos. First of all, you must make sure that your computer works to make videos. Second, you mustn't be scared of filming yourself. Third, you must organize your ideas that you’re going to talk about. Fourth, you must be patient if you make mistakes. And finally, you must set up a mini stage to film. However, I think that this is an excellent way to improve your speaking skills because you can hear and correct your speech mistakes. This was my first video and I hope I can improve my speaking in the following videos. Thank you for visiting my blog.

10 comentarios:

  1. Hi in the afternoon i will publish to you

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. i was thinking what i write you,maybe you need practise the personal pronouns because sometimes you change it for example when you spoke of your mom and your sister , you said he instead of she, but It´s a little mistake justly put your attetion what for you don´t repeat this mistake.

      Eliminar
  2. Hi friend, well I´m gonna to congratulate you for this video, was really interesting and good, I observed you was nervious, and I think that all had the same problem, and that caused several mistakes, but you´ll see that trhough this curse we´ll get an evolution and we´ll going to get our goals, congratulations.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. This is the correct writing. Hi friend. Well, At first, I want to congratulate you for your video. It was really interesting and good. I could observe you were nervous. I think that we all had the same problem and that was the reason you made several mistakes. However, I think that through the course we will get a better English level in order to achiave our goals.

      Eliminar
  3. Hi Arael!
    When I was watching your video I noticed that you didn't pronounce the letter "m" when you say I'm, it sound like "n" so be careful with that, maybe it's a little mistake but you cna be better my friend.
    Also you confuse the gender of your mother (jaja), I think we have the same problem but in general your video is goos, really good, and I like your pronuonciation! C;

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Arael!
      When I was watching your video, I noticed that you didn't pronounce the letter "m" when you said "I'm". It sounds like "n" so be caraful with that. Maybe, it is a little mistake, but I know you can correct it. On the other hand, you confused the gender of your mother (haha). I think some of us had the same problem as you. But in general, your video is good. By the way, I like your pronunciation.

      Eliminar
  4. Hello Arael! You made a good job. However, I think you have to practice more, because I noticed you were a little nervous (like all of us) and you confused the personal pronouns. Congratulations!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hello Arael! You made a good job. Congratulations! However, I think you have to practice more, because I noticed you were a little nervous (like all of us) and you confused the personal pronouns.

      Eliminar
  5. I think your video is good; I want to be as goood as you.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Correction: I think your video is good. I actually want to be as good as you.

      Eliminar