lunes, 7 de marzo de 2016

Africam safari



The following video is about Africam safari. Well, First of all, I'm going to specify the location of Africam safari. Seconly, I'm going to mention some ways to get Africam sarafi and some recomendations to do in the zoo. Third, I'm going to explain in details the different fees which people have to pay in the zoo. Fourth, I'm going to talk about the activities you can do there. And finally, I'm going to name some wild animals that you can find in the zoo. 


In my opinion, this was something similar to the project related to Semana de las lenguas (languages week celebration) that I'm going to develop with my partners. Moreover that, I had to search for specific information about Africam safari. It's been a long time since I visited this lovely zoo. I could notice in some videos on youtube that the zoo has changed a lot. There are now more types of animals to see and new adventurous activities to do. This experience was meaningful for me because I acquired new vocabulary. 

New vocabulary
  1. Ostrich   /ˈɔːstrɪtʃ/
  2. Baboons  /bæˈbuːn/
  3. Flamingos  /fləˈmɪŋɡoʊ/
  4. Kangaroo  /ˌkæŋɡəˈruː/
  5. Rhinos  /ˈraɪnoʊ/
  6. Buffaloes  /ˈbʌfəloʊ/
  7. Hippopotamuses   /ˌhɪpəˈpɑːtəməsɪz/
  8. Antelope  /ˈæntɪloʊp/
  9. Llama  /ˈlɑːmə/
  10. Macaw   /məˈkɔː/
  11. Zipline  /zɪplaɪn/
  12. Toboggan  /təˈbɑːɡən/
  13. Fee  /fiː/



2 comentarios:

  1. Hi Arael! I noticed you did a great job with your writing and speaking, althought I was able to notice some mistakes which are the following:
    "Seconly, I'm going to mention..." the mistake is the word " Seconly" because you missed the letter d the correct way to write it is "secondly".
    Another mistake was in this sentence " I'm going to mention some ways to get Africam sarafi", you missed another "to" so this would be the correct way "I'm going to mention some ways to get to Africam sarafi" and as a suggestion this sentence "There are now more types of animals" would sound better if you put the word Now first like this "Now there are more types of animals". Well other than that I congrat you because you dont have such a bad pronunciation and you did a great job explaning yourself in the video, you gave usefull and entertaining information.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Yeah, thanks for the feedback! I haven't noticed these mistakes, well specially in the word "Secondly" hahaha It was a finger_mistake. By the way, I'm going to take my new mistakes into acount.

      Eliminar