The following video is about three descriptions that I made. They are from my English book. The first one is about an elder woman who is 100 years old. The second description is about a girl who tells her story when she celebrated her fifteenth birthday. And finally, the description of a woman who remembers her wedding party.
As a conclusion, I can say that describing pictures is a little bit hard because you must organize your ideas, relate the pictures to the real life, and think about the grammatical tense to describe the actions. However, I think I have improved so much this skill with the help of my target language class. Actually, I'm going to carry on looking for more pictures in order to master this kind of requirements.
New vocabulary
- Handicapped /ˈhændikæpt/
- Bouquet /buˈkeɪ/
- Newly wed /ˈnuːli wed/
- Electric wheel chair /ɪˈlektrɪk wiːl tʃer/
- Tuxedo /tʌkˈsiːdoʊ/
- Elder /ˈeldər/
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario