The following video is about my personal timeline where I show the main events of my life.
First of all, I'm going to talk about some things related to my birth, my first steps and words. Second, I'm going to tell you a little bit about kindergarten, elementary school, middle school, and high school, Third, I'm going to talk about the things I did in my gap years. And finally, the beginning of my university studies at BUAP.
Note: At the beginning of the timeline, there are not any pictures of me because I didn't find them, but the rest of it does have them.
This was another good experience for me because I had to think over what events to put on the timeline. So, those events made me remember some really good times. Well, I hope you enjoyed my timeline. Please, comment about it. Thanks for visiting my blog.
New Vocabulary
- Think over /θɪŋkoʊvər/
- Elementary school /ˌelɪˈmentriskuːl/
- Middle school /ˈmɪdlskuːl/
- Take up /teɪkʌp/
- Trumpet /ˈtrʌmpɪt/
- Commander /kəˈmændər/
- Experience (verb) /ɪkˈspɪriəns/
- Grocer's /ˈɡroʊsər/
- Currently /ˈkɜːrəntli/
- Gap year /ɡæpjɪr/
Well it was a great video because you explain really well your experiences and I like your pronuntation, and it was an interesting video. You are like my hero. :D
ResponderEliminarI studied at the same high scool :D